High quality Polish doors made of the best materials available. The specially reinforced structure will give reliability for many years, and the top-class wood makes the door more resistant and secure, and also isolates the home's privacy from damp, wind and cold as well as other adverse weather conditions. Only ecological high-quality paints are used for painting, thanks to which the top layer of the door remains intact and in good condition for longer. The wood is harvested at the sawmill at the AGMAR headquarters, where it is also subsequently cut and processed to the very end. This results in its high quality and excellent product nutrition. Solid fittings are made of stainless steel, and reinforced hinges can be adjusted in three dimensions.
- The door is filled with a warm thermo-insulating panel
- Wooden door frames made of pine wood with dimensions of 105mm x 60mm, glued in multiple layers, making it solid and durable
- Lacquered five- coat systems using a hydrodynamic method in RAL colors
- External wooden doors with a sash thickness of 78 mm, 88 mm or 100 mm
- A system of double warm gaskets