Stable and resistant doors made in Poland are a guarantee of satisfaction. Made of high quality materials guarantees resistance and safety, and the precise execution and additional internal panels together with the system of double seals perfectly insulate home privacy from bad weather conditions. Specially reinforced structure and high quality of wood used ensure reliability and great appearance for many years. Also used ecological paints and varnishes come from the highest shelf. Wood from the beginning to the end is harvested and processed in one AGMAR production plant, thanks to which quality control is at the highest level. External doors have available wing thicknesses : 78mm, 88mm, and 100mm. It is a great product that will survive even difficult conditions for many years.
- Solid fittings made of stainless steel
- Door frames made of multilayer glued pine wood, warm wooden solid with dimensions 105mm x 60mm
- Painted with a five-layer system using a hydrodynamic method in RAL colors
- Hinges reinforced, adjustable in three dimensions
- Door handle and Inox signs