Brown exterior door with two locks - Teva:
External doors of Polish production are characterized by high quality workmanship and high durability. In addition, they are designed to perfectly isolate home privacy from atmospheric conditions. The wood used in the production process from the beginning to the end is harvested and processed in one production plant. The doors are painted and varnished only with ecological paints, which results in their increased durability and better protection of the wood's top layer. The specially reinforced structure and its high quality ensure reliability for many years.
• Filling the sash with a warm insulation panel
• Double gasket system to improve thermal parameters
• Reinforced and adjustable hinges
• Solid stainless steel fittings
• Coating with a five coat system