Solid Polish production doors made of the best materials available. They are characterized by high resistance to weather conditions - rain, wind moisture and low coolness. They ensure safety, as well as isolate the interior from bad weather conditions. Specially reinforced structure and high quality of wood result in reliability for many years. The important fact is that only ecological paints and varnishes of the highest durability are used for painting, thanks to which the upper door remains intact for longer. Only the highest quality wood is processed from the beginning to the end in the AGMAR production plant in Poland. The door has thickness of 78 mm, 88 mm or 100 mm - they are made of pine wood glued in layers and alternating, covered with plywood.
- Solid fittings made of stainless steel
- The door is filled with a warm thermo-insulating panel
- Door handle and Inox or Patina B class sign
- Hinges reinforced, adjustable in three dimensions
- A system of double warm gaskets